Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A first

Sweet heavenly nectar....

I got to read People magazine yesterday.
Ummm.
While I was at work.
But, still! It was so wonderful!

Also, a women asked to touch my hair.
Pretty weird.
Especially with having to lean way far over the counter so she could touch it.

Also.
She called it mermaid hair.
I'm not really sure how I feel about that.

Also.
My boss saw the whole thing.
He asked if I often get asked to touch my hair.

My response.
"Nope, that was a first."

5 comments:

Angela said...

you crack me up! Have I told you lately that I LOVE YOU????????? :)

Marsha C said...

A scene from the movie Splash comes to my mind when the Darryl Hannah was schreeching(sp) when people were trying to touch her. I'm glad you didn't respond like that. You do have beautiful hair. Say thanks Mom. :o)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Love is the Movement said...

I personally think its Gainesville.

When I came for my job interview the Chick-fil-a woman told me I had beautiful hair and just kept staring at my head til I walked away.
Then I signed while I was walking through the mall and a random guy that was walking by told me that he was sure my day would pick up.
And like 20 minutes after that an associate at Macys [a man I might add] spent around 7 minutes telling me and his coworked why my outfit was "fabulous".
I was so thrown off by all those people!

So maybe theres something in the water in this town.

Also, stay safe in this upcoming bad weather over the next 24 hours or so.

Emily said...

Britt, I hate to be the one to tell you... but you may suffer the same affliction I have....we're weirdo magnets!! That weirdo is right though, you do have beautiful hair! But touching it is crossing the line a bit! Glad you got your People fix!! Try to stay dry and out of Tropical Storm Fay! Looks like it's headed for y'all!
Love and miss you bunches!