Monday, April 20, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

This weekend was my good friend Courtney's bachelorette party.

Courtney is marrying Sean in less than THREE WEEKS! It just keeps hitting me over and over again! I can't believe how quickly it is coming up! I'm a bridesmaid so there will be more photos from the rehearsal/wedding/reception in the coming weeks.

Now, since we are pretty conservative, it was really just her Personal shower, where we gift her with lingerie and such, but the hostess included a fun photo scavenger hunt as well!

Photo #1- Get a complete stranger to give the bride a gift-

Here is random little boy on the street giving Courtney a cigarette butt. Awww, how sweet!



Photo #2- Get two team members in the picture with the famous Oviedo Chickens!!
Bingo. Right on the money.

Photo #3 Get two team members in the picture with the sign of the church that Courtney is getting married at.
There it is!

Photo #4- Get a picture with the minister or one of the groomsmen.
Well, see, the OTHER team was sneaky and told the minister not to pick up his phone to us, so resorted to going to my inlaws house, blowing up a picture of one of the groomsmen, and taking a picture with it!



The OTHER team said that their sneakiness was fair and legal, and that our picture with the computer was not. So they won, and gave themselves sparkly rings. Laaaaame.

Moving on to the craft of the day. Naturally, we decorated underwear with puffy pain for the bride!!!


And, while we did so, it is natural for us to listen to the Spice Girls and Miley Cyrus. Duh.

My friend Katie and myself.


My friend Rachel and I ( I just found out she reads my blog! Somehow, that made my day, haha)



A blurry one of Jessica and I and her candy necklace. I had to throw mine away because the dog came up to me and licked mine! Gross!


The bride, Courtney, and I! It's really hard for the two of us to get a good picture, so I am pretty pleased with this one!

3 comments:

Brittne said...

Haha fun!!

Kaylyn said...

Sounds like fun!! I miss those Oviedo chickens!! Do you know how I can get one of those "I brake for Oviedo Chickens" bumper stickers?? I really need one.

Callie said...

Sounds like a fun party! I lov eweddings and the associated activities.