Friday, May 29, 2009

Unbelievable

I may, or may not be, (but definitely am,) hiding behind boxes, reading my blog, while hubby slaves away in the other room.

I can't believe we will be moved out in less than 24 hours! I am in complete and utter shock.

You would be too, if you saw what our home looked like right now.

There are just piles of stuff EVERYWHERE!

I finally gave up trying to sort through all of those little knick knacks and just shoved them all in a box and wrot eon our custom's list 30 different titles for junk.

I love a thesaurus.

And now, people are coming to pick up their items that they are buying off of us.

Like chairs.
And a tv.
And a vaccuum cleaner (that doesn't work! my bad.)
And our lamps.

Too bad our house doesn't have lights built in. Going to be a long night, painting in the dark and all.

I'll try to post pictures of our new "living space." aka, Ian's childhood bedroom, and the one drawer in the bathroom that I am going to pirate away from his little brother Andrew.

Did I not mention that we will be living on the same side of the house as Andrew?

Oh. Joy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope the move goes well and yeah you nab that drawer! xo.

Kelley said...

best of luck with the move. i can never decide what i hate more packing or unpacking!