Friday, July 31, 2009

Three

When Mrs. Angela tagged me for this meme on Facebook, it triggered something in my head. I realized that I think I have done it before. However, being lazy like I am lately, I decided to forgo the search through my blog archives, and just do it again!

So, without further ado, my three things:

Three names I go by
1. Brittney
2. Baby Bear (by my parents,)
3. Batata (potato in Arabic. I thought it was a funny word when Ian was studying Arabic. Now that's his pet name for me.)

Three jobs I have had in my life
1. Nanny
2. Teacher
3. Maid

Three places I have lived
1. Oviedo, Florida
2. Gainesville, Florida
3. Winter Park, Florida

Three favorite drinks
1. Publ1x Sweet Tea
2. An Arnold Palmer (black brewed tea with a shot of lemonade, sweetened,)
3. Diet Caffeine Free C0ke with Grenadine

Three TV shows that I watch
1. The Office
2. 24 (I'm finishing season 5!)
3. Gilmore Girls

Three places I have been
1. Amman, Jordan
2. London, England
3. Normandy, France

People that text me regularly
1. Heather (my big sis!)
2. Courtney W
3. My momma

Three of my favorite foods
1. Banana Dream Cake (from To0Jay's)
2. French Toast
3. Cantelope

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Figuring out what we are going to do for the next year.
2. Becoming Parents (eventually)
3. Moving to the Middle East

3 comments:

Callie said...

This is fun! A good "learning more about you" post.

Anonymous said...

Love your post. Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

I love quirky things like this! x