Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The People Have Spoken

Thanks for all of your input! I probably could leave the previous post open for another day or so, and I am sure more comments would roll on in, but I have to tell you, I agree with your choice!

In case you are confused, here is a synopsis. Yesterday, I realized how long it had been since I had worked on my Bound to Books blog. It had been a fairly successful online book club blog, but had petered off over the spring months.

So now, with your help, I have decided to make it a new hybrid book blog! Most of the posts will be about book reviews, either from me, or from other people I ask to do a guest posting.

However, to keep myself (and maybe you,) motivated to read, we will be doing the online book club thing once ever 2-3 months! So, head on over HERE to find out what our Fall book is going to be!

No comments: