Wednesday, December 21, 2011

One

{One} hour until I go for a walk/run. In the sun. I'm extremely excited to get some sunshine. I told Ian it should be our New Year's resolution to become un maggoty in our skin color.

{One} day until it is Christmas break. WE have nearly no plans, and I am perfectly fine with that! Good food, family, and alot of movie watching is in our future.

{One} week until we lose our car. Boo. I suppose we should figure out our taxi plan for when school starts back up.

{One} month until my parents come for a visit. They will be the first people to come from the States to visit us. They will also be the first family to meet Grace!

{One} more semester left in our Arabic language study program! We'll take our exams in January and start our new and last semester in February! I can't believe it has already been three semesters, but at the same time, it feels like our time here will never end.

{One} ingredient that I forgot to put in our crock pot Chicken Tortilla Soup. Must. Hunt. Down. Cilantro.

{One} post in more than 10 days. I am having serious writer's block.

{One} book that I am reading on the Kindle "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes." I love it!

{One} present that needs to be wrapped for a little friend of ours. It is actually the third present that we picked out for her and then changed our minds. And when I say "we," and "our," I totally mean "I," and "mine," because Ian doesn't really have much of an opinion on gifts for a two year old.

{One} movie trailer that made my husband really excited. Me too, but really, not as excited as he is. We're looking forward to The Hobbit next year!

{One} baby of our friend was born today- a whopping 10 pounder! I suppose that is better than their first, who was over 11 pounds!

{One} anniversary of my in-laws, yesterday, for 31 years of marriage!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you have lots of fun things going on/coming up. Especially your parents visiting in a month! So exciting!

Tami said...

I bet you are so excited for your parents to meet Grace! My parents are coming in two weeks and I can't wait. They haven't seen E since she was 10 weeks old so we are all very excited. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and get to relax during your break from school.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

this was a great post!