Monday, December 26, 2011

Recap 2011- February

February always tends to be a busier month than I originally expect. At the beginning of the month, we started into our second semester of studying Arabic. Ian and I were in the same class again and my sweet husband would sit caty corner from me so that I could put my swelling pregnant feet up on his legs and he would rub them under the table.

Mid month, we had Valentines Day, my birthday, and my baby shower, thrown my some of my dear friends over here. My mom even got to skype into the baby shower and watch me open presents!

I made a special "heart," dinner for Ian, with heart shaped pancakes and apple slices (fancy, I know,) for our Valentines Dinner.
Our Norwegian friend Svein, stopped by for a visit for about ten days. We took him to see some cultural things and he enjoyed getting to know our new country. He also helped us hang all of the pictures in our house.

I was big ol' pregnant at this point, almost to the 8 1/2 month mark. Walking around in the heat was brutal, even though it was winter!
We were looking forward to March- our last full month before we became parents!!

No comments: