Monday, March 19, 2012

45, 46, 47, 48

I can hardly believe that this is the second to last of these week by week updates on our Grace baby. She is nearly one year old! It has been alot of work, but very rewarding to track her growth via {what I think is} beautiful, frameable pictures.

I was talking with a friend recently about how with the influx of smart phones with cameras, people are relying on those much more heavily, and though they work in a pinch, more often than not, they do not produce print worthy pictures.

Well, not that I would turn down a phone with a working camera and internet connection, but I am still glad that I took the time to capture these steps "for real."

Grace got to celebrate her first Valentine's Day:
Had a bout with a cold or teething:
Moved up in clothing sizes to some very cute and fun summer clothes:

And is generally into everything and anything. For some reason, she is obsessed with pulling the textbooks off of my desk shelf that is at my feet. She hasn't even noticed the same shelf on Ian's desk though!
(That dress above, is the same one she wore in her passport photos at 8 weeks! It makes a pretty adorable tunic top now!

2 comments:

Alison H said...

Ah yes, former dresses into tunic tops... such is the life of a growing girl! She is adorable! Cuter each time! And gosh, she's so photogenic! How in the world do you do it? Is there some photogenic gene that makes children sit still and look where you want them to look? Cause I'm certain Lucy is lacking it!

Alison said...

She just gets cuter and cuter every week! I took pics of Callie Grace every week like that for the first year, and I am so glad I did! Just wish I had kept it up with the other two kids! :)