Saturday, January 9, 2016

2016 New Year's Interview

I've recently been really convicted about my role as memory maker and keeper for my family. So many things can be captured and shared with some effort and I want my kids to be able to look back on all of these special (and not so special,) moments.

Some of my favorite things to do as a kid were to hear stories about me when I was younger and to flip through photo albums. Now I have thousands of pictures on a hard drive but not many of them actually printed.

It may take some time and effort to get caught up on the sharing but I am doing my best!

We finally sat down and filmed the girls' new year's interview.

And by "we," I mean me.

And by "interview," I mean a quick questionnaire that only got filmed because:

1.) the girls' hair was actually brushed.
2.) Luke actually let me put him down...for about 30 seconds and then he falls and gets hurt.
3.) I finally remembered to.

Eventually I will actually write out and save a list of questions that I want to ask them every year, but for now I'm tailoring them to their current situation.

And, for a look back at past years' interviews, here is 2015 and 2014! It's crazy to see how much they have grown, changed, and developed over three years!

Grace, part one:


Grace's New Year Interview 2016 Part One from IGalloway on Vimeo.

And part two (because I forgot to ask her a question and she called me out on it!):


Grace's New Year Interview 2016 Part Two from IGalloway on Vimeo.

Sophia:


Sophia's New Years Interview 2016 from IGalloway on Vimeo.

And, not to be left out, a riveting one on one with Luke:


Luke's New Year's Interview 2016 from IGalloway on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Alison H said...

Precious! Send those two little cleaners my way! :)

Courtney said...

I love these! And I love that Grace's other city is Florida!!!